We are glad to announce the new release of Zentimo 1.7.5! It’s mainly a bug fix release, find below the list of changes:
- The device menu might be displayed when user launched TaskManager (Win 8) or Customize tray icons dialog (Win 7, 8)
- The SATA system drive was displayed in the list by default. Now it’s displayed only when you enable the option “Display all storage devices”
- The program rewrote AutoRun section of the registry on each startup causing some registry protection or antivirus programs to abuse
- Some license keys weren’t accepted by the program
- In some case the technical error might be displayed when displaying the processes locking a device
How to upgrade? Just download using the blue “Download” button and run the installer, it will do the upgrade automagically. If your upgrade subscription is over feel free to extend it.