Zentimo 1.1 beta 5 is available. Mainly it’s a bug fix release – we fixed more than a dozen of bugs and now we feel that this version is stable enough, so it’s quite likely that the next version will be the final release.
Also we made Zentimo to support ClearType fonts and display all its dialogs in the native font of the OS it’s working under (e.g. under Windows Vista and 7 Zentimo will display dialogs in Segoe UI).
And here’s the list of fixed bugs:
- Sometimes Zentimo may not connect to its service on system startup
- Hints in the device menu overlapped the controls
- Some dialogs can be displayed behind the device menu
- Some options didn’t import correctly from USB Safely Remove
- The program didn’t fix the drive letter of card-reader cards
- …and more than ten other small fixes and improvements
Feel free to download this beta and give us your notes or bug-reports!
Quero testar os beneficios do Zentimo
this soft no have option power off for hard disk, have option only disabled for hard disk. for what order this soft ?
Hi, in order Zentimo to power off external drives you need to enable the option “Device Power Management” (see on screenshot). And restart the computer. If Zentimo won’t power off drives on stopping even after these actions please send us your drive model and what version of OS do you use from the support form