This is a major upgrade which includes reworked user interface, better support of Win 11, improved behavior of the program and many other minor improvements.
User interface changes
We have thoroughly reworked the program’s interface to make it look better on Win 10 & 11
Now, under Win11, the device menu has rounded corners wherever needed
The button “X devices are hidden” has transformed into two parts. The smaller part shows hidden devices as was in previous versions
And сlicking on the link itself opens the main window of the program (advanced mode dialog).
In this dialog, you can perform the same actions as in the menu. But unlike the pop-up menu, this is a standard window, and some kind of device management activity will be more convenient to do with it. Additionally, you can open it by double-clicking on the tray icon.
- The menu is positioned relative to the system tray icon rather than to the right side of the screen
- The menu toggles visibility when you click to the system tray icon
- The menu is no longer displayed when you open the main dialog
- Sometimes device icon wasn’t displayed in the “unable to stop” dialog
- The device menu could be displayed behind other applications
- The “Help” button didn’t work in the Settings -> Device Stop tab
- Artifacts (black strips) might be displayed on the menu after the forced stop
- Some settings may not be restored on another machine with different locale
- Sometimes the native safe removal icon wasn’t hidden
- In some cases, the menu did not appear even when the mouse was hovering over the icon.
- Right click menu may be overlapped by the device menu
- The device menu shakes on displaying/hiding of the hidden devices
Windows XP & Vista no longer supported
While version 3.0 can still be launched and work on XP and Vista, we didn’t test it there and no longer provide support on these operating systems.
Update from Nov 27th: Zentimo 3.0.4 (hotfix 1)
- Zentimo Assistant Service may not autostart after the PC reboot
- When the tray icon is in hidden area, notifications could be displayed in incorrect place
- Small bug in German translation fixed
Update from Dec 7th: Zentimo 3.0.5 (hotfix 2)
- The buttons “Stop Again” and “Forced Stop” in the “Unable to stop” dialog became unavailable to click on high DPI configurations
Just download and install the required installer over the previous version. You do not need to uninstall the previous version. If your license upgrade period is over, feel free to purchase the renewal.
Note, licenses with one or two year of upgrades purchased after the date of the previous release (Apr 28th, 2021) are also eligible for this update.