Zentimo 2.1 is available to download. This version contains small usability improvements and bug fix. Since there were no updates for a long time, this version will be free for everyone who has a paid license eligible for the previous version 2.0. Download now or read more below.
- Sound notification is now played after the device stop in Windows 10 (as the native safe removal does)
- Improved device context menu for better usability
- Language strings improvements
- “Unable to stop\return” dialogs now display button on the TaskBar (you can now switch to it with Alt+Tab)
- Some devices may disappear forever after their stop
- Assistant service was not installed when you reinstall the program to a folder different from the previous installation
- It was impossible to eject card reader’s card without a drive letter assigned (for example when there’s only a folder mount point)
- DPC latency was constantly spiking when the program is running (it could prevent audio\video rendering software normal work)
- A senseless message about inability to restore some drive letters could be displayed on the program uninstall
- The “Unable to return device” dialog may not show in some cases thus a user was unable to know what application prevented to return a device
- Program crashed on attempt to load a broken device settings file
- It was impossible to auto-mount TrueCrypt\VeraCrypt container with spaces in the file name
Besides we have merged our other products blogs into the only place: the blog you are reading. Feel free to subscribe news on our other products.
How to upgrade? Just download using the blue “Download” button and run the installer, it will do the upgrade automagically. If your upgrade subscription is over feel free to extend it. Note, this update will be also free for owners of the license keys expired after May 29th, 2017 – the date of the previous release 2.0
What is the paths: “stop\return”, audio\video etc? From root or from C:?
What certain paths do you mean?
Why, not add “XYplorer” to the “Behavior” under the “Predefined path templates” with:
“%ProgramFiles%\XYplorer\XYplorer.exe” /feed=”::focus ‘P1’; goto ‘%DriveLetter%’;”
“%ProgramFiles%\XYplorer\XYplorer.exe” /feed=”::focus ‘P2’; goto ‘%DriveLetter%’;”
I think this File Manager is more populated now then the antic Total Commander.
It’s a good idea, we will add it in the following versions.