We are happy to announce the availability of Zentimo 1.3! This version contains support of skins, significant user interface improvements, bug fixes and many more. Read more below or download Zentimo 1.3 now!
New ability to fully customize the program user unterface is added. You can choose your preferable skin for the stopping menu (and some other frequently displayed windows) conforming to your choice or your selected Windows theme. The installation pack contains four predefined skins: “Default”, “Classic”, “Black Contrast”, “Black Velvet”. Furthermore you can create your own skin and share it with others.
Improved TrueCrypt Integration
- Now TrueCrypt volume can be launched from a drive mounted as a folder. It’s useful for those who prefer to mount their external drives as NTFS folders rather than drive letters.
- Portable TrueCrypt.exe support added. Zentimo can launch TrueCrypt from a portable drive disregarding what drive letter or even folder mount point it has, thus you do not need to install TrueCrypt onto a computer.
- Fixed bug: TrueCrypt volume cannot be mounted after you changed its host drive letter.
Improved user interface
- Now Zentimo displays the notifications about the changes in a special notification window that doesn’t overlap the device menu and contains more information.
- Another little enhancement – a special window that animates the stopping process. Useful when the device stopping is delayed for unknown reason – in this case you’ll see that it’s still under stopping.
- Earlier the “Menu” button was displayed over the device icon in the stopping menu and might overlap a part icon. This didn’t look nice therefore we made this button to be a half transparent in order to make the icon visible even if it’s overlapped by the “Menu” button.
- The device menu is now displaying on mouse hover over the system tray icon more smartly. Earlier the device menu appeared every time when you hovered the mouse over the system tray icon even if you moved the mouse to the icon of another application. We fixed this rather annoying behavior and now the menu is displayed only if the mouse cursor hangs for some time over the icon.
- Vertical scroll bar now appears if there are too much devices on the menu.
- If you check the option “Stop device by clicking device Item in stopping menu” you don’t need to use the stopping device button. So, now the program hides the button when this option is chosen thus making the stopping menu less overloaded.
- Quick Launch Menu hid immediately after adding an app to it and didn’t allow you adding an additional app.
- The program recognized some external drives as “Composite USB device” and didn’t see their drive letters.
- “Browse drive” feature in the device menu didn’t work for drives mounted as folders.
- The stopping menu became too wide when there was a drive mounted as a folder. Now the folder name is displaying clipped in the device menu.
- The program made excessive requests to its assistant service under Windows XP even if it wasn’t necessary.
- The device menu sometimes unexpectedly hid when a user trying to do an action in it, even if the mouse was above the menu.
- Zentimo cannot be closed if there is a TrueCrypt dialog (launched by Zentimo) asking for a password to the mounted volume.
- Memory leaks could be caused after long work of the program which might cause increasing of memory usage and even program hanging.
- Command line tool “list” parameter didn’t work properly.
- All previous versions of the program have a problem working on a multi-monitor system. Program’s windows were displayed on a wrong monitor instead of displaying on a primary one. Now it’s fixed.
- The program locked a folder used for saving program’s settings, thus preventing to delete it.
- There was a problem with loading program settings if “Decimal symbol” in “Region and Language” options of Windows settings was changed.