Zentimo 1.10 is here! It contains some minor improvements and bug fixes. Download now or read more below.
- An ability to return devices connected to USB 3.0 hub enabled back
- The standard right click menu added to the license key field on the
- The “Paste” button wasn’t shown in the registration form when DPI > 100%
- On system startup the program can display “Service unavailable” message
while it’s active
- Some windows had display issues on 4K displays
- Registration reminder could be overlapped by the device menu and became
difficult to close
- In the classic Windows scheme some dialogs were displayed incorrectly
- In the classic Windows scheme the device menu could be displayed in a
wrong place or not displayed at all
- Pressing ESC button in the warning about hidden device stopping didn’t
cancel the operation
- In some rare cases error displayed on returning device back
- The assistant service couldn’t run when there are folders with the names
like “C:\Program” or “C:\Program Files (x86)\USB” on the computer
- Couldn’t test run a program in the global autorun, an error was raised
- In rare cases an error could be displayed on program startup
I have to go back to the version -220.127.116.117-Pro.
With the version 1.10, I can’t unmount BestCrypt Containers and then I can’t shut down the system. The system hangs and I must reset it…
(Windows 7 Pro SP1, German, with all security patches)
The program doesn’t install any drivers that can hang the system. Why do you think that the issue is related to the new version?