We are happy to present you a new beta version of Zentimo: 1.0 beta 3! In this version we worked mainly on integration with TrueCrypt and did some other improvements as well.
As you may know, there was an ability in previous versions to automatically mount/dismount TrueCrypt volumes located on external storages using our feature to auto run applications on device connection/disconnection. But there are some lacks with this approach: you cannot see the TrueCrypt’ed drive on the device menu, you cannot manage it from the menu (browse drive, assign quick-launch list and etc) and in the end whenever you stop the drive (we mean an external drive that stores a mounted TrueCrypt volume) you cannot see what processes lock the TrueCrypt container’s drive. In the new version we have made a decision for these issues and let you operate your TrueCrypt volumes located on external drives like they are a part of the external drive. Now using TrueCrypt integration in Zentimo you can:
- Automatically mount/dismount TrueCrypt volumes on device insertion/stopping;
- See mounted TrueCrypt volumes as device drives on the quick-menu;
- Assign applications to be launched on TrueCrypt volume mounting/dismounting;
- Create Apps Quick Launch List for this TrueCrypt drive;
- Dismount mounted TrueCrypt volume in one click from Zentimo’s device menu;
- See processes preventing TrueCrypt volume from being dismounted.
- An ability to stop device by clicking on quick-menu device item was disabled.
- Store the device settings on all drives or on each device separately.
Device names didn’t fit to the dimensions, now we truncate them;
The command “Browse Drive” didn’t work properly on Windows 7.
Download Zentimo 1.0 beta3
We are looking forward for your feedback on the TrueCrypt integration as well any your other notes will be highly appreciated